Thursday, June 07, 2007

A great Orator

Every morning I ask Nic if he had nice dreams. As he's gotten older, his answers have changed. In the beginning, it was, "yup" and "Uh-huh". Then it was, "I dreamed candy and ice-cream". Today, it was:

"...and Shamu was in the ocean and he flopped, and flopped.... and I got on him and he flopped, and flopped, and flopped and flopped some more and I said gitty up cowboy!

(wow, that sounds like fun)

Yeasss, and (in sing songy type of voice) he flopped, flopped, flopped and flopped and flopped and flopped and flopped...

(o.k. Nic,so he flopped. Then what happened)

Then I got off him and he died.

(he died? from all the flopping?)

Yeasss, and then I took him to the doctor

(what did the doctor say)

He said there were more Shamu's.

(that flopped?)

Yeasss.

No comments: