Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hiatus over

I know I’ve been slacking with the Nic installments, and I apologize to the devout followers (read: Grandma), but life has been a bit chaotic and some things had to fall wayside. Nic is fine, but he has officially entered the “Terrible Two’s”. We had such a wonderful, peaceful first year that we didn’t think our kid would suffer from this deadly (and hopefully temporary) condition . No pity party for us though, life is grand with a capital G. To prove it, here is a video of this past weekend. We took Nic ice-skating and considering he’s only 2 yrs and 5 months, he did pretty well. However, I got caught on tape as being a bad mom. Nic was terrified (at first), and in the background you hear me, and my niece, laughing our heads off. In my defense, it was just so cute, I couldn’t help myself.

With some "supportive' coaching, Nic eventually got out on the ice and enjoyed himself – sort of.

No comments: